14 July 2023 - 16 July 2023
7:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Book for the Weekend – or just for the sessions you can attend!
If you go down to the woods in July you’re sure of a big surprise!
That’s right, NSW just turned WILD!
Get yourself booked on this amazing unique event for 2023: The Woodland Games!
A weekend of woodland sports and games, with camping, great food and a craft ale bar – and also a secret Friday night event. All for £199. Or just book what you can attend (see below).
Skirmish Activity Centre (Sherwood Forest)
Ollerton Rd, Budby, Nottingham NG22 9FG
Central location: North of Nottingham
Between the M1 and A1
Friday 14 July 2023 (arrive from 4pm) to Sunday 16 July 2023 (leave after breakfast)
Prior to schools finishing for summer
Bring your own tent & beer money. We provide the rest.
Paintball, Friday night mystery event, Archery, Axe-Throwing, Air rifle shooting, Archery tag, Tug-o-war, Awards dinner, and many more.
Compete for your Area – bring home the trophy!
Alternatively – if you can’t make the whole weekend, just book what you can attend!
- Standard Ticket (take part in everything!) for just £199.
- Evening-only ticket (Friday or Saturday: 4pm till midnight) for just £30. Price includes admission to the event (either Friday’s Mystery Event, or Saturday’s Award Ceremony Party), your evening food, a beer and a Woodland Games pin badge*. Excludes camping/staying-overnight and Woodland Games activities.
- Evening-only with camping (Friday or Saturday: 4pm till 10am next day) for just £50. Price includes admission to the event (either Friday’s Mystery Event, or Saturday’s Award Ceremony Party), your evening food, a beer and a Woodland Games pin badge*, plus camping and breakfast. Bring your own tent. Excludes Woodland Games activities. Must check-out after breakfast.
- Saturday Activities Only (Saturday 8am till 5pm) for just £100. Price includes the Woodland Games activities: paintballing, archery, axe throwing and air rifle shooting, together with lunch and a pin badge*. Excludes award ceremony, evening meal and camping.
(*Maximum of one pin badge per person, regardless of how many sessions they attend.)
Book your tickets now!
- Who can attend? The event is open to all members of Round Table and/or 41 Club.
- What size tent can I bring? Everyone has the same pitch size – but you will be positioned next to Tablers from your own Table/Area and so will have the chance to combine pitches with other Tablers to share a bigger tent.
- Can I bring a campervan/motorhome? Yes – there are limited number of spaces in the car park which can be used by Tablers wishing to bring a campervan/motorhome. You must indicate on your booking form if you wish to apply for a space.
- Do I need to buy any paintballs at the event? No – all the paintballs you need are included in the price. There may be the chance to buy smoke grenades or similar extras on the day – but these are entirely optional.
- Can I bring my own paintballing gun/kit? All the equipment you need will be provided. You will not be allowed to use your own paintballing gun at the event – but you can bring your own safety-compliant mask to the event, if you wish.
- Is there are bar? Yes – There is a craft ale bar on-site, selling a great range of beers, lager, spirits – starting from £3 a pint.
- Can I bring my own beer? Yes – but there is a bar on-site.
Any other questions – please email the events team at – [email protected]
We collect information from you that you provide to us (e.g. when purchasing a ticket). Where you provide us with information relating to other people, you confirm you have their permission to do so and to act on their behalf. We use the information you provide to plan and manage the event and to keep you informed about that event. Where you agree, we may also use this information to contact you about future events or other matters that we think might interest you (e.g. future national round table events). If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe from this at any time.
We take photographs and video at our events for use in publicity and for marketing purposes. By purchasing a ticket or attending the event, you agree to photographs and video being taken and used for these purposes and waive any rights (including any moral rights) you may have in those photographs and/or video.
On request, you must produce a valid form of identification to prove your age: a photo driving licence, a passport or a proof of age card (such as the PASS card from the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme). We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Tickets are non-refundable. In the event that we cancel or postpone the event, we will offer you the same number of tickets to the rearranged event or (at your option) provide a ticket refund. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in respect of any cancellation or postponement.